Thursday, April 9, 2009

So, ask away.



Since this is more of a private blog, (is there really such a thing?) I wanted to open it up to any questions you all have or just for more real conversations.

In my real life I am a real talker. I enjoy being a people person and just love to be the life of the party. Even when I am the butt of the joke.

I actually started this extra blog to really reveal myself and then got chicken, so decided to just have a little fun with it. I have asked those who have ever emailed me(because I needed the email address to invite as authors) to post as contributing authors.

So, post anything you want. About you, or blog stalker, or just the evils in the world, or even the goodness you see in the world.

It can be a place for short or long posts about everything or nothing. Take it the direction you want!

And have fun doing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment