Monday, April 13, 2009

First Mystery: Question for the Ages

I think Blogstalker is like an onion; someone with many layers. Therefore, we need to peel away one layer at a time. Let's start with a window of age. Here are some clues we can gather from previous posts:

1) Blogstalker is an adult
2) Blogstalker talks a lot about fashion & music in the 80's; most likely was a teenager during this time.
3) Blogstalker has multiple children. Some are referred to as the "older children" the rest are the "younger children".
4) Blogstalker has not yet made any mention of grandchildren, so we can assume with great probability that there are not any.

All of this leads me to believe that Blogstalker is under 40. If I had to give a 5 year age-gap "guess" I would guess that Blogstalker is somewhere between the ages of 33-38.

What do YOU think?

2 comments:

  1. I will give you that I was and always will be a child of the eighties. I had a friend who was a little older and said that the eighties gave the world nothing. HA! The music alone lifts the eighties into stardom'1

    But as for my age..................mums

    very observant though, I must say.......I will not tell you which parts of your guesses scare me. Do you know me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on that!!!

    ReplyDelete